May 23, 2018, is Ricotta Jewelry’s 50th Anniversary. This year we will start a new summer tradition of closing on the Saturdays of Memorial and Labor Day weekends to spend time with our family.
We will also close each year during the week of Heritage Days in downtown Philipsburg with this year being the week of July 8th. Please enjoy the week of celebration with your family and friends and patronize the exhibitors that are set up on Front Street. God bless and have a great summer. Thank you, ~Joan
Jim gave a demonstration on the use of different watchmaking tools that he utilizes in his repair of mechanical antique wrist and pocket watches at the 2017 Antique Faire and Berry Festival hosted by the Columbus Chapel and Boal Mansion Museum.
Love is a diamond with many facets. Transparent, reflecting all the light it captures. Love is unselfish, and keeps nothing for itself. Cut, polished, shaped like a precious stone. Lookbook
The GIA certified cushion cut center diamond in this exquisite engagement ring was chosen by our customer after inspecting and choosing between a number of other GIA certified stones in the excellent quality and price range that he wanted and then set into one of our many choices of diamond mountings for his lovely fiancee who is shown modeling her treasured ring.
2017 JCK Jewelers’ Choice Awards:
- 1st Place, Fashion/Bridge Jewelry, over $500 category – Groovy Multi Bangle
- 1st Place, Pearl Jewelry, $2,500 & under category – Sirena White Mother-of-Pearl Bangle
- 2nd Place, Best Price Point, $500 & under category – Contessa Red Bangle
- 2nd Place, Silver Jewelry, under $500 category – Bavaria Multicolor Bangle
- 2nd Place, Lab-Grown Diamond and/or Gemstone Jewelry, under $1,000 category – Byzantine Bangle
- 2nd Place, Silver Jewelry, $501-$1,000 category – Sea Turtle Aqua Bangle
- 2nd Place, Best Bracelet, under $2,500 category – Sirena Black Mother-of-Pearl Bangle
Shine like the star you are
Ricotta Jewelry is now an official retailer of Belle Étoile (pronounced “bell eh-twahl” and means “beautiful star”) which is a French and Italian designer jewelry company. All of their enamels are hand-painted by skilled artists using fine tip brushes and needles and Italian enamels and a state-of-the-art cold enameling technique. In each piece they strive to capture the natural grace and sensuality of the modern woman by skillfully crafting each piece with the most delicate details to express femininity, individuality and above all beauty!