Hi – Joan Ricotta here, with a picture of some most precious rings that fill my heart with memories of “Motherly Love.”
Top row are all rings from my Mom over the years. First, my December birthstone ring she bought for me when I was about eight years old from Zeigler’s Jewelry Store in Houtzdale where we lived at the time; Second, a black and white pearl ring she bought me at Ricotta Jewelry (at that time still called O’brien’s Jewelry) in Philipsburg when I graduated from PO at age 17; Third, a black onyx with a diamond ring that I liked of hers and she gave me when I was around 20 years old and maybe also from Zeigler’s.; Fourth, a diamond ring she purchased at Ricotta Jewelry that she left to me when she passed away in 2019.
Bottom row are four of the current styles, out of many, that we have in stock at Ricotta Jewelry for you to choose from to give the lasting gift of a life long memorable gift of jewelry this Christmas, from your hometown jewelry store, Ricotta Jewelry since 1968!
Ask about extended hours the week of Christmas, call (814) 342-3709 for more info.
Ricotta Jewelry Valentine’s Day
Luca and Danni Jewelry
Belle Étoile 2017 Awards
2017 JCK Jewelers’ Choice Awards:
- 1st Place, Fashion/Bridge Jewelry, over $500 category – Groovy Multi Bangle
- 1st Place, Pearl Jewelry, $2,500 & under category – Sirena White Mother-of-Pearl Bangle
- 2nd Place, Best Price Point, $500 & under category – Contessa Red Bangle
- 2nd Place, Silver Jewelry, under $500 category – Bavaria Multicolor Bangle
- 2nd Place, Lab-Grown Diamond and/or Gemstone Jewelry, under $1,000 category – Byzantine Bangle
- 2nd Place, Silver Jewelry, $501-$1,000 category – Sea Turtle Aqua Bangle
- 2nd Place, Best Bracelet, under $2,500 category – Sirena Black Mother-of-Pearl Bangle
Belle Étoile Spring Collection
Shine like the star you are
Ricotta Jewelry is now an official retailer of Belle Étoile (pronounced “bell eh-twahl” and means “beautiful star”) which is a French and Italian designer jewelry company. All of their enamels are hand-painted by skilled artists using fine tip brushes and needles and Italian enamels and a state-of-the-art cold enameling technique. In each piece they strive to capture the natural grace and sensuality of the modern woman by skillfully crafting each piece with the most delicate details to express femininity, individuality and above all beauty!